A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gibbs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gibbs, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gibbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
- Adirondack Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Clarence Gibbs MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Charles Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gibbs practices Anesthesiology near Saranac Lake, NY.
See Saranac Lake Anesthesiologists.