A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Morris Ginsburg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Charles Ginsburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ginsburg practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.