A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginsburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Ginsburg practice?
Dr. Charles Ginsburg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Ginsburg, Dr. Carlo Ginsburg, Dr. Carlos Ginsburg, Dr. Charley Ginsburg