A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Glace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Glace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glace
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Glace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Glace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glace graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Chester County Hosp, Chester, Sc
- Spartanburg Reg Med Ctr, Spartanburg, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lawrence Glace MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Glace practice?
- Dr. Charles Glace has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Glace practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.