A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Glace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Glace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Glace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glace graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Glace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Chester County Hosp, Chester, Sc
- Spartanburg Reg Med Ctr, Spartanburg, Sc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Glace practice?
Dr. Charles Glace practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.