Dr. Charles Glaser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Glaser?

April 29th, 2015

First Visit

EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR. The most detailed History and Physical I believe I have EVER had. This guy knows his stuff. Spent 1 hour with me, covering every area of my health. Yes, he is older. I might also add that he is wiser than the average Dr. out there. As a Nurse, I have met many.

November 22nd, 2013

Run, do not walk, away!

I'd give him negative fifty if I could. What can I say good about the man? He tried? Some of the time. But I believe I have also caught him covering up mistakes. Yes, I think he has asked specialists to write "CYA" letters for him & I believe I might be able to prove one of them & I just may when the time comes. Amicus, his employer since buying him out, may be held accountable. In my opinion he is arrogant, hard of hearing, insensitive, cold, does not read the specialists reports, misinterprets, does not listen enough, perhaps the office manager (Carnmine?) keeps him in line some but the real solution has not been addressed, etc. Yes, I feel sorry for him as he may not be in the best of health but he should have retired or his firm should get him to. I feel sorrier for his patients. Some of his staff is excellent though.

June 16th, 2012

Some of is opinions I do not agree with. His bedside manner is poor. You usually have to wait.

March 31st, 2012

He had stool his pants

I was in his office he smelled like stool.When I looked closer his pants were full of stool.I ran out of his office.The health department needs to close this place down.

June 23rd, 2011

Dirty seats

His office is full of sick people who wet the seatings and has poor ventilation.Dr. Glaser is " hard at hearing", and cant see very well.

April 21st, 2011

Dr Glaser was my husband's physician--I found him to be very unprofessional, office always looked dirty, his appearance left a lot to be desired. It was not unusual to wait 1 hour to see him--appointments were not honored. My husband was experiencing unusual symptoms indicating that he might be having mini-strokes--when I took him to Dr Glaser we were dismissed on 3 occasions with words like" well,with age people lose balance, go get a cane, etc. To make a long story short, my husband did have a stroke with bleeding in the brain. Dr Glaser never came to the hospital to visit even though his office is next to the hospital. To make a long story short, I think this man should not be practicing medicine.

September 19th, 2017