Dr. Charles Glass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Glass?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016

Medically sound

Very smart physician....beautiful relaxing office...not your typical doctor mill!

July 19th, 2016

Excellent treatment and manner; highly skilled and personable.

January 23rd, 2015

Great! Location staff and care all exceptional. . A great team captain during my Bypass ordeal. Be prepared to get on your bike!

December 27th, 2014

Top shelf. Best Doc I ever had and I'm 81. Staff is great as well.

October 22nd, 2014

Dr. Glass is quite good across the board. That being said, if you are forced to leave his practice for any reason be prepared for a substantial late billing of charges he has not previously billed. My insurance plan was canceled under the ACA forcing me to go to a physician in New York State. After telling this to Dr. Glass I received an invoice for over $500 of unfilled charges going back three years. The documentation of the charges he provided was unintelligible. I paid it but it left a bad taste in my mouth. Smacks of retribution. My advice is this: if you have to leave his practice just drift away. His billing procedures are such that you will probably never have to pay the accumulated unfilled items.

January 30th, 2012

Exceeded expectations

My son has an intellectual disability. He became very sick and was unable to tell us what was wrong. He had a tic born illness that Dr. Glass diagnosed. I was told by others that we were very lucky to have a skilled Doctor to quickly find the problem and as a result my son had a complete recovery.I have also found him to be very patient and respectful. I believe this is the best primary care practice on the shoreline.

January 3rd, 2012

Dr Glass is very knowledgeable, and completely focused on individual patients. I have been impressed with his focus and approach so much so that I have referred all of our adult children to Dr Glass. He spends time with each person and listens very carefully.

March 17th, 2011

excellent and comfortable setting for an office. Doctor spends more than ample time with you. thoiughtful and caring comes to mind when trying to describe his professional manner.

December 12th, 2010

An excellent and accessible internist

I had moved recently and needed a new doctor to treat my chronic bronchial cough. I wanted a doctor located in the downtown area of my new town and who was attentive and accessible. I found Dr. Glass on line where he had an excellent review. I totally agree. He is very independent, doesn't resort to the easy diagnosis, listens to you, and in my case tried a different approach to helping me with my problem. The end result was that I got over my hacking cough within a week of the end of the medication he gave me. He is independent and shows a lot of interest and care for his patients' wellbeing. It is easy to get an appointment with him and he has never made me wait very long in the waiting room. I like him, too. He is very smart, insightful, and thinks "outside the box" to resolve your problem. Just an excellent doctor for all your internal issues.

July 11th, 2016