Urologists

170 Maple Ave
Ste 104
White Plains, NY 10601
914-949-7556
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bad doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

Cold. Arrogant and when confronted with an emergency, he is unable to handle it, sends you elsewhere (where they easily fix the problem) and never follows up. Awful. Don't go.

|  Terrible Experience (and I Never Even Met the Man)  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

I made an appointment more than a month ago. I had to reschedule once to accommodate the doctor. Today, two days before the appointment, a woman from the office called to tell me that they need to reschedule again. She was unapologetic and rude. The next available appointment is in two months. Shameful.

|  Stay away, far away!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

Waited an hour and a half to see this joker. His bedside manner is worse than awful, there are no words for it. Comes across as very arrogant- I could almost forgive his attitude if he had top tier credentials and affiliated with a top tier institution. Where does the ego come from then? I have no idea!

|  Terrible bedside manner  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

I was relieved to read another commenter's review about Dr. Glassman saying the problem was in my head. He did the same for me and suggested I needed to see a psychiatrist, not a urologist. It is extremely abusive for a doctor to say this to you when you've already had to work up the courage to see him, in my case as an otherwise healthy young male with chronic testicular pain. What a doctor should say is, "I believe you have a problem, I'm just not sure how to help you." This represents the worst kind of arrogance in a doctor, which is thankfully dying out in the age of internet reviews and greater access to medicine. In addition to waiting a while in the waiting room, he paced by the exam room (door wide open) a number of times and gave me nasty looks as if to say, "What are you doing here?" even before he graced me with his 10 minutes of wisdom.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

While Dr Glassman may not have a great bedside manner, he is thoroughly professional and provided me with excellent care from diagnosis through post surgery. Thanks Dr!

|  not a great dr for women  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

When he could not find anything wrong with me he hinted that it was all in my head and not to go looking for trouble. I went to another dr and was diagnosed with a serious problem.Worst bed side manner ever!!!

|  show details