Overall Review

3.2

January 27th, 2016
A kind wonderful Doctor. Excellent bedside manner and sense of humor. Know him for years has never changed.

November 25th, 2015
WONDEFULL DOCTOR. GREAT STAFF

October 20th, 2015
Remarkable physician in all respects!
I've been seeing Dr. Glassman for decades, and find him to be outstanding in every respect. I have total confidence in his expertise & candor. His focus is entirely on his patient's welfare. He is always a distinct pleasure to see as he is optimistic, positive, supportive of any and all concerns & spends as much time as his patient's need in every given situation. He inspires optimism, the likelihood of a good outcome, and the confidence that whatever happens, he will actively be involved and has had no hesitation in calling in the leading experts in his field when a disorder calls for it. I feel fortunate to have him as my physician.

September 17th, 2015
He needs a psychiatrist
I was interested in seeing the comment that Dr Glassman suggested that a patient see a psychiatrist. That seems to be a familiar line with him. Many years ago I was bedwetting which was very disturbing. Went to see the doctor and he said I should sees a psychiatrist too. Instead I saw another urologist who found 1000 ccs in my bladder due to a blockage which required surgery. How can anyone miss 1000 ccs?

July 26th, 2013
Bad doctor
Cold. Arrogant and when confronted with an emergency, he is unable to handle it, sends you elsewhere (where they easily fix the problem) and never follows up. Awful. Don't go.

June 3rd, 2013
Terrible Experience (and I Never Even Met the Man)
I made an appointment more than a month ago. I had to reschedule once to accommodate the doctor. Today, two days before the appointment, a woman from the office called to tell me that they need to reschedule again. She was unapologetic and rude. The next available appointment is in two months. Shameful.

October 9th, 2012
Stay away, far away!
Waited an hour and a half to see this joker. His bedside manner is worse than awful, there are no words for it. Comes across as very arrogant- I could almost forgive his attitude if he had top tier credentials and affiliated with a top tier institution. Where does the ego come from then? I have no idea!

July 19th, 2012
Terrible bedside manner
I was relieved to read another commenter's review about Dr. Glassman saying the problem was in my head. He did the same for me and suggested I needed to see a psychiatrist, not a urologist. It is extremely abusive for a doctor to say this to you when you've already had to work up the courage to see him, in my case as an otherwise healthy young male with chronic testicular pain. What a doctor should say is, "I believe you have a problem, I'm just not sure how to help you." This represents the worst kind of arrogance in a doctor, which is thankfully dying out in the age of internet reviews and greater access to medicine. In addition to waiting a while in the waiting room, he paced by the exam room (door wide open) a number of times and gave me nasty looks as if to say, "What are you doing here?" even before he graced me with his 10 minutes of wisdom.

November 2nd, 2011
Excellent
While Dr Glassman may not have a great bedside manner, he is thoroughly professional and provided me with excellent care from diagnosis through post surgery. Thanks Dr!

January 22nd, 2011
not a great dr for women
When he could not find anything wrong with me he hinted that it was all in my head and not to go looking for trouble. I went to another dr and was diagnosed with a serious problem.Worst bed side manner ever!!!

September 13th, 2010