A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Goddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Goddard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goddard graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Goddard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Goddard MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Goddard practice?
- Dr. Charles Goddard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Goddard practices Pediatrics near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Dublin Pediatricians.