A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Goldfarb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldfarb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Goldfarb practice?
Dr. Charles Goldfarb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Pediatrics, and Surgery of the Hand near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO and Boise, ID.
See Saint Louis Surgeons, Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons, and Saint Louis Pediatricians.