Dr. Charles Goldfarb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Goldfarb?

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Very helpful with the explanation of recovery for surgery so that recovery would be faster and less painful.

grateful

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Saw 3 orthopedic surgeons prior to Dr Goldfarb. He took 4 x-rays (different views) of my wrists. Bilateral fractures of both - the information he had based on those x-rays was different from the other drs. But, this information led to the necessary decision to have surgery. He is a skilled surgeon and I am healing with excellent flexion and gaining strength - would have been quite crippled had I not seen this kind caring man who took excellent care of me. Would definitely recommend him.

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Excellent work. Performed a four bone wrist fusion. Pain is gone.

Caring, Compassionate, & Amazing!

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Goldfarb deserves an immense amount of respect. He has impacted the lives of myself and my two children tremendously. We drive 7 hours to see him and the staff at Shriners, not because there are no other closer hand surgeon's but because he is best. He is so caring and compassionate, and amazing at what he does. When it comes to the functional ability of your children, you want the best. I am lucky to say that we have found that. We are able to trust his opinion. With every orthopedic office there are unhappy patients, but 9 times out of 10 it is because they were not compliant, or have other risk factors that can prohibit/ delay healing (smoking, obesity, diabetes, etc.).

Avoid this doctor!

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Had a broken elbow. When taking the screws out one broke. He said it was flush with the bone and left in place. The X-ray clearly shows a point was filed on the end of the screw and sticks out like a nail on the back of the elbow. It was a work related injury and he tried to send me back without any rehab! Stay far, far away from this doctor!

Great!

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Golfarb was very thorough and took the time to answer all our questions. He gave us his email address so we could follow-up. He also got us in touch with his nurse at Shriners for financial assistance. I could not be happier.

Dr. Goldfarb gave me my quality of life back

Posted on February 15th, 2010

I had bilateral cubital tunnel surgeries done by Dr. Goldfarb about 8 weeks apart 3 years ago and I have had great great results. I have none of the debilitating symptoms I had before my surgery. He was very kind and very open to any question that I or my parents had. I would recommend Dr. Goldfarb in a heartbeat.

Ruined my life

Posted on November 4th, 2009

This man ruined my arm. He performed Ulnar nerve transposition surgery on me in 2003, I was 21 years old and in beauty school. After 2 months of me telling him something was wrong he simply told me "there is nothing more I can do." It took me OVER a year to find someone who could help me. Numerous nerve blocks in my arm and neck, expensive medications and still nothing. Eventually I found someone who could ease the pain but it still is constant. I do not do hair, I can barely live a normal life. Caring is not something that comes easily to this man.

DR. GOLDFARB EXCELLENT!!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2008

EXCELLENT SURGEON WITH MY HAND PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

Posted on October 24th, 2017