A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gonzale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gonzale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gonzale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzale graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gonzale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Gonzale MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Gonzale practice?
- Dr. Charles Gonzale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Gonzale practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians and Palm Springs Hospice & Palliative Specialists.