Overall Review

3.6

December 2nd, 2016
All around great care!

January 21st, 2014
Heart of Gold
Dr Goodman has a big heart of gold. He spends a lot of time with my baby, educates me of her condition, advises, renders all the help he can give. Good bed side manners, very pleasant at all times. The ladies who work at the office are always helpful, polite and very nice.

March 16th, 2012
The best doctor office for kids.
I contacted Dr Goodman's Office to schedule an appointment for my sick child, I was asked when I could come in. I had an appointment right away and no wait time in the waiting room. The atmosphere was amazing, very kid friendly! The staff was so friendly and pleasant that my child went from cranky toddler to a happy flirty giggle monster. I thought the nurses were awesome and then Dr. Goodman walked in, right away my child started to talk to him... and that is not normal for my cranky toddler. They both sat and talked about everything and then they started talking about the Disney game Wheres Swampy, then my toddler told the doctor what was hurting and where.Overall the best doctor office for kids.My toddler is sick again and wants to visit the funny doctor to get checked up and show Dr. Goodman the new levels of the game.

March 7th, 2012
I felt like if I was begging for treatment
I have taken my child to this Dr. For over a year an half, but I wont go back. I insisted that I needed my child check, because he wasn t feeling well. They refused to make an appointment and said to keep an eye on him...I don't recommend this Dr.

November 13th, 2011
never again!!!
My child was with a very high fever. First they made us wait more than half an hour and we had an appointment. Then came a nurse and her temperature meter didn't work (in fact 3 of them didn't work!) After another long wait he came untidy and dishevelled and asked me the same questions I have already answered the nurse. Then I told him what's wrong with my child and the diagnosis, because we have regular problem of this kind. After 10 minutes checking on his Ipad, he agreed with me and gave us the most common antibiotic for this case. I asked for a different one, because we've used this one before, but while leaving the room he answered that this is a great medicine and there are no magic wands! OK, but my previous doctor seems to have had one! Then I just couldn't ask for anything else, because he left in a blink of an eye and then we were literary thrown out by the stuff, because a child was trying to read something from a distance in the corridor! The office didn't accept our insurance and insisted on paying cash before the exam! I've never seen something like this before!And I'll definitely never take my children there again!!! Horrible!!!

October 25th, 2011
You need an appointment for a flu shot? Either get more nurses or less patients. Also, this doctor needs to keep his hands off family members of the patients - it is NOT okay to flirt with female relatives of the kids.

June 1st, 2011