Charles Goodson Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 26th, 2013

patient

In 1977 you did stomach by pass surgery on me, one of your earlier one I think, My wife and I want to think you for it. We have had a total of 47 years together and if you had not done the successful surgery I am sure we would not have had the life I did. I lost a total of 221 lbs and maintained it at a 200 lbs. I was healthy until a few years ago until I was diagnosed with Parkinson. Other than the skill as a surgeon, I recall you had some Cadilacs, did you hold on to them? Thanks for my life.

June 14th, 2015

November 25th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.