Charles Goodson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

patient

Posted on August 26th, 2013

In 1977 you did stomach by pass surgery on me, one of your earlier one I think, My wife and I want to think you for it. We have had a total of 47 years together and if you had not done the successful surgery I am sure we would not have had the life I did. I lost a total of 221 lbs and maintained it at a 200 lbs. I was healthy until a few years ago until I was diagnosed with Parkinson. Other than the skill as a surgeon, I recall you had some Cadilacs, did you hold on to them? Thanks for my life.

Posted on June 14th, 2015