A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Goodstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Goodstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Goodstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodstein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goodstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Goodstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles Goodstein practice?
- Dr. Charles Goodstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Goodstein practices Psychiatry near Tenafly, NJ.
See Tenafly Psychiatrists.