A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gorey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gorey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gorey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Gorey practice?
Dr. Charles Gorey practices Family Medicine near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA.
See Pottstown Family Physicians.