inactive

Charles F Gorey DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 12th, 2016
been with Dr. Gorey for many years...trust him with my health

October 7th, 2015
I've been seeing Gorey when he was at Trappe Family Practice. It took a while to find out where he went when he left as Trappe Family was tight lipped about it. Luckily I found him and transferred all my files. He has a great bedside manner and makes one feel he has all the time i the world to discuss one's health or explain something.

December 20th, 2013
Reputation Went South
Dr. Gorey was my PCP for about ten years. He is very friendly and has a good bed side manner. However, it seems like his focus changed from paying attention to the patient to the medical gadgets (e.g. filling scripts from his black berry). The deciding factor for me to stop seeing Dr. Gorey was when I came down with Pneumonia. I went to see him about a cough and chest pain I had for 3 or 4 weeks. He actually told me 'what do you want me to do about it' before prescribing me some 6 day antibiotic that did nothing. I later saw another doctor at the same office who thought it was common sense to get a chest x-ray done which I did and confirmed me having Pneumonia. I think Dr. Gorey has become careless. Something that I don't want to deal with as I get older.

March 20th, 2012
NURSESses
THE NURSES LEAVE A LOT TO BE DESIRED...THAT IS SINCE HE NO LONGER HAS HIS YOUNG NURSE WHO MOVED ON IN 2011..IM WAITING 30 DAYS FOR A TEST RESULT. I HAVE LEFT AT LEAST 3 MSGS AND HAVE HAD NO RETURN CALL ABT MY TEST RESULTS. THE ENTIRE PROCESS HAS TAKEN 10 PHONE CALLS AND WAITING...UNACCEPTABLE....IM PREPARED TO WALK IN THE OFFICE SHORTLY...

October 4th, 2009
best doctor i've ever had

March 3rd, 2009
Dr. Gorey will be missed
Dr. Gorey is an excellent physician and was sad to see that he had left the Trappe Family Practice. He is an excellent Dr. and will be sorely missed.