A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gottlieb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottlieb
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottlieb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Gottlieb MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Charles Gottlieb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Gottlieb practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Internists and Abington Cardiologists.