Dr. Charles Gottlob MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 17 reviews

November 19th, 2016
Dr. Gottlob is a wonderful physician and is also a good human being. He cares about people and it shows in his work. I highly recommend him.

November 11th, 2016
Dr. Gottlob is the best. His professionalism, knowledge, skill, interest in your wellbeing and sense of humor is second to none. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Great guy...great Doc.

November 3rd, 2016
Very responsive to my needs. Expert care and service.

October 8th, 2016
Torn Meniscus Repair
Outlined benefits of having the procedure - accurately described the invasiveness (minimal!) - and provided tremendous care.

September 29th, 2016
Very sensitive to the needs of the patient!

September 12th, 2016
One joint at a time
I appreciate the whole staff and Doc's attention to detail as well as the bed side manner. My appointments have always been on time from original appointment to follow up. I also have felt almost instant relief after each of the surgeries I have had. He is my go to as I get older and am sure that I will be back to see him.

September 3rd, 2016
Dr. Gottlob was straight forward in telling me what kind of care I needed and what to expect afterward. He was recommended by my mom and a neighbor and I would recommend him to anyone seeking orthopedic care of their knee/s.

August 16th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Doctor Gottlob was an incredible doctor who cares for his patience and makes sure they are doing when continuously. I am so glad that I was able to meet him and that he took care of me!

July 23rd, 2016
Skilled and confidnet
Dr. Gottlob gave me such a sense of confidence and comfort that I knew the outcome would be successful. He is positive and knowledgable and I appreciated his bedside manner.

June 29th, 2016
Patient
My surgery was somewhat of an emergency. Dr. Gottlob's office squeezed me in and I have been treated with respect and patience. While my recovery is a long one over the next several months, thus far I am very pleased with the care I have received. I do not find the computerized follow-ups to be of benefit to me - more of a cya procedure for the doctor.

March 8th, 2016
I am thoroughly impressed with the entire Panorama/Golden Surgery operation. The physician, office and surgical staff, anesthesiologist, MRI staff, and physical therapists are all dedicated and capable professionals with a genuine interest in their patients. I can truly say that I enjoy going to the Doctor's office. I recommend Panorama to anyone in need of the type of services they offer. I would come from out of town for their services.

July 1st, 2015
Waited for him to be in town, in so much pain even went to the E.R. The only thing E.R. could do was an Xray, give me something for the pain and sent me to my Orthopedic Surgeon. He was out of town for a week and I waited because everyone else I've EVER seen in this office has been polite, caring, concerned about patients and likes their job. It appeared he looked like he could be in a good mood. I mentioned that I thought I tore something in my shoulder, he checked my shoulder, and he seemed like he was in a hurry and said okay, I'll talk to you later when your MRI results come back". I said, wait a minute, what am I supposed to do in the meantime with this pain? HE said NARCOTICS ARE NO GOOD, GET IT?" He didn't tell me what I could do to try and deal with the pain, ice, heat, maybe a sling (I'm no doctor, that's why I went to him, because I trust everyone else in this practice, and this was the first time I've been treated like a drug addict, which I AM NOT!). There was no talk of what could possibly be wrong, he was in too much of a hurry to get to his next patient. Now, not only am I in nasty pain, can barely move my shoulder and the pain is radiating down my arm, but depressed, searching the internet to see what would help whatever I'm feeling in my shoulder since I was not given any clues, but I'm also at this punk's mercy! I think he is not good enough to be in such a well-established, organized, always on time, classy clinic like Panorama Orthopedics for the likes and mannerisms of this doctor. NO BEDSIDE MANNER WHATSOEVER. I wonder if he was mad that he was behind and all on his first day back from vacation.