A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gover-Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gover-Mendez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gover-Mendez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gover-Mendez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gover-Mendez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gover-Mendez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Gover-Mendez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Gover-Mendez practice?
- Dr. Charles Gover-Mendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Gover-Mendez practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Radiologists.