Dr. Charles Granatir MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

January 12th, 2016
Worst doctor EVER!!! All he is is a work comp production line doctor, only cares about his guaranteed pay from insurance companies and can't even read a report correctly. Does not care about patient at all. Would never recommend him for anything...not even good enough for one star but had to put it so this would post. Stay away...

December 10th, 2013
Worst doctor I have been to. Waited for 2 hours for 10 minutes of his time. Had no idea what he was doing and misdiagnosed me. Went to another doctor afterwards who knew what was wrong within seconds. Complete waste of time and money.

February 6th, 2010
Loosening of prosthesis
after one year a bone scan was determine that my prosthesis had loosen. Dr. grnatirrefused to ackowledge the bone scan finding. Suggested that I go to bed for 2/months. I would not recommend him.

October 7th, 2008
AWFUL INCONSIDERATE STAFF AND DOCTOR
my child is 2 years old and has been denied/"discharged" from being seen my the infamous Dr. Granitir. We were not able to keep our follow up appt. and tried to reschedule it however due to his conflict of vacation time we were not able to. When called again for another appointment a NASTY unprofessional staff member did not even want to hear anything from us. She said " dr. granatir has discharged your daughter for not keeping her follow up appt." She's a two year little girl. This doctor and staff are AWFUL. I do not recommend no parent to even bother themselves in contacting this office. He should be ashamed of his staff and himself.