A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Grayson, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Grayson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Grayson DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Grayson practice?
- Dr. Charles Grayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Grayson practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Otolaryngologists and Ocala Surgeons.