3.0

Assembly line medicine. Does not listen or take time with patents. Rest of staff rushed. show details Assembly line medicine. Does not listen or take time with patents. Rest of staff rushed.
Nov 4th, 2014

No Follow up show details No Follow up
by Bobbysocks on Dec 30th, 2013

Told me problem was related to hearing, but I knew it was more of a sinus drainage problem which another doctor confirmed. Never followed through after I asked for a prescription and was told doctor would send it in or call me if there was a problem. That was weeks ago and I have heard nothing

GOD BLESS THIS MAN show details GOD BLESS THIS MAN
Aug 22nd, 2010

BEST DOCTOR EVER. I CALLED FRIDAY MORNING AS A NEW PATIENT HOPING TO BE SEEN THE SAME DAY. THE LADY ON THE PHONE INFORMED ME SHE HAD NO OPENINGS AND GAVE ME AN APPOINTMENT FOR NEXT WEEK. I AGREED. AFTER GIVING HER MY NAME AND INFO SHE ASKED ME WHY I WAS COMING IN. REALIZING HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN SHE WORKED ME IN ON THE SAME DAY. SHE WAS READY TO BRING ME BACK AS SOON AS I FINISHED MY PAPERWORK. HER AND THE DOCTOR SAVED ME SO MUCH PAIN AND MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SO GRATEFUL. THANK YOU TISA AND DR GRAYSON.

The Best ENT in town!!!! show details The Best ENT in town!!!!
by KH on Jul 13th, 2010

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Grayson. I was told that my daughter was going to have to have surgery, but after seeing Dr Grayson I was assured she was going to be fine without the need for surgery and he was right. She is doing great. Dr Grayson has such a great personality I enjoyed listening to him talk to my daughter about her favorite cartoon characters. He acted like she was the only patient in the office and his only concern. Thank you Dr Grayson. And thanks to his staff for getting me in so quickly and for being so kind. Dr Grayson has a nice team setting in the office.

Jun 18th, 2010

Short wait, friendly staff and great doctor! Dr. Grayson determined the issue quickly but spent quite a bit of time earning my son's trust and provided positive reassurance of the issue for Mom! We will go back for any future ENT issues for any of our family members.

i do not recommend him show details i do not recommend him
Aug 6th, 2009

i left dr grayson office with no more information than i came with. he did NOTHING for $150. he didnt try to fix my problem in any other way than surgery. i had doubts so i went to see a different doctor. i didnt need no surgery.. he treated me with prescription meds in less than a month. dr grayson staff are also very rude and never return your calls. terrible experience for me.