Dr. Charles Greene MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017
Wonderful
I had been plagued with sinus issues andz shortness if reath for years. Dr. Greene and his staff quickly determined a course of action involving three surgical procedures. The procedures were done promptly at the same time. I had no pain or discomfort during or after. I now feel as if my nasal passages are not even there....that magically the air just fills my lungs. Cannot recommend the practice, doctor or procesures any higher or I would.

January 4th, 2017
I'm Healed!!
DR. Greene took the time to LISTEN to me after I spent close to 9 months going to doctor after doctor with no resolve. He figured my issue out in one visit and within a week I had the balloon sinuplasty. This is now week two after surgery and I'm back to myself again, no coughing, stuffy nose, sinus drainage AND no more acid reflux!! I can finally sing a lullaby to my son at night without coughing!

August 30th, 2016
Loved it
He was so quick to find out what was wrong with me, so thorough in all the tests he ordered and throughout it all he had the ability to make me feel like he was in control.

August 19th, 2016
i am extremely please as to how i was treated..

May 26th, 2016
Dr Green is amazing. His bedside manner is superb. He let me know everything he was doing during my sinus surgery. I have never had a long wait time to get back to see him on my scheduled appointment. The staff is friendly and made the experience less nerve racking.

April 20th, 2016
Excellent Care
Dr Greene & his staff are very professional and friendly. I am very pleased with the service they provided me. The only needs for improvement comment I have is that it took what seemed like forever to schedule my surgery, but that is due to the scheduling lady apparently never received my messages. Other than that, I absolutely ADORE all of the staff and the doctor!

March 14th, 2016
Wonderful Experience
Dr. Greene has treated my parents, my daughter, and me. He has a great bedside manner and is an outstanding surgeon.

February 25th, 2016
Very professional staff and Dr. Greene is excellent!

February 2nd, 2016
Grateful parent
I went to see Dr. Green for a second opinion regarding a recommended course of action for my child's sinus issues. I was extremely pleased with his evaluation and analysis of the situation. Further more His jovial interaction with my four year old helped him through the diagnostic testing procedures. Because of my experience I feel very confident in dr. Greens diagnosis and treatmemt. I would highly recommend this dr.

January 30th, 2016
Wonderful ENT
The Best ENT in Jacksonville!

January 14th, 2016
Please do not let him do surgery on you!
Worst medical experience of my life! Removed my thyroid and left the hospital with a feeding tube and no voice for 6 months. I am now permanently disabled. He did spend a lot of time with me because unfortunately he had to.

December 17th, 2015
Accurate diagnosis and very professional
I visited Jacksonville ENT Surgery a few weeks ago. His extenders are on top of everything - I was able to get a diagnosis and understand where my pain was coming from. His staff is very professional and providers have extensive knowledge in the ENT speciality area.