A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfielderstein
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfielderstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfielderstein graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Greenfielderstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuck Fin Greenfielderstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology, Neurology, and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Chuck F. Greenfielderstein practice?
- Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein practices Urology, Neurology, and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists, Dallas Neurologists, and Dallas Dermatologists.