A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfielderstein
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfielderstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfielderstein graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Greenfielderstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuck Fin Greenfielderstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology, Neurology, and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Chuck F. Greenfielderstein practice?
- Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Chuck Greenfielderstein practices Urology, Neurology, and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists, Dallas Neurologists, and Dallas Dermatologists.