A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gregorius, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregorius graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gregorius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln General Hospital, Lincoln, Ne
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gregorius accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gregorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Gregorius practice?
Dr. Charles Gregorius practices Anesthesiology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Gregorius, Dr. Carlo Gregorius, Dr. Carlos Gregorius, Dr. Charley Gregorius