A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gregory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gregory has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Carter Gregory DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Charles Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gregory practices Family Medicine near Portland, TX.
See Portland Family Physicians.