inactive

Charles E Griff MD Patient Reviews

4.8

August 2nd, 2016
So happy I found Dr. Griff
Dr. Griff is a wonderful doctor and a great diagnostician! He is always on time and gives you all the information you need to take care of whatever dermatology issue you have. He diagnosed a condition on my legs that my Primary & Cardiologist were unfamiliar with. I trust his judgement implicitly.

June 30th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Griff regularly for over three years and he takes amazing care of me. Being born a blond haired, blue eyed fair skinned lad many years ago I am prone to skin cancers. He has been diligent in keeping me healthy. Along with this he is a really interesting man. Great guy and terrific Dr.

August 15th, 2015
He is an amazing doctor. He is very efficient! ;-)

January 23rd, 2013
Best Ever
THE GUY IS SO NICE. SO GOOD HE IS ALWAYS HELPING. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT HIS BOUTIQUE CLOSE BY TO THE OFFICE

October 12th, 2012
Hi..I have been going to Dr Griff for 13 years and he is the greatest. If he doen't like the look of something...it's not come back in 6 monthsa...he takes it off. I really like that thinking.AAAAA stars for Dr. Griff

September 22nd, 2012
Saved my life!
Dr. Griff has been my dermatologist for 15 years. At my last visit he noticed something unusual. He responded immediately- took a biopsy, sent it to Harvard for a second opinion, and called me with the bad news- honestly and swiftly! He recommended a surgeon, who operated within 48 hours, and who surgically removed the entire area of cancer. His recommendation for a follow up oncologist was also excellent. Because of Dr. Griff's caring and expertise, I am now healthy and extremely grateful.

February 4th, 2012
Best Doctor on Planet Earth
I would tell evry one to go to hike. The best satff you could imagine. Greets you can't ask for anything better. Nice guy