A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Grodzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Grodzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Grodzin, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodzin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grodzin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grodzin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Grodzin practice?
Dr. Charles Grodzin practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Denton Critical Care Practitioners, Denton Pulmonologists, Denton Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.