A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Grodzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Grodzin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Grodzin, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodzin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grodzin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jason Grodzin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Grodzin practice?
- Dr. Charles Grodzin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Grodzin practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Denton Critical Care Practitioners and Denton Pulmonologists.