A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Grodzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Grodzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grodzin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grodzin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Grodzin, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodzin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Grodzin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Grodzin MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Grodzin practice?
- Dr. Charles Grodzin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Grodzin practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners and Atlanta Pulmonologists.