Critical Care Practitioners, Pulmonologist (lungs), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Sleep Medicine Specialist

North Texas Pulmonary
2725 Wind River Ln
Denton, TX 76210
940-323-8000
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Exceptional Care  |  show details
by Bobby Wheeler on May 11th, 2014

I have VA coverage but have been hospitalized twice in Denton TX and got the opportunity both occasions to have DR. Grodzin he was assigned to my case. With no regrets he gave me exceptional care. My family was well informed and he had great bedside manner. I highly recommend this Dr. for anyone suffering with COPD. I have disability now and look forward to seeing him on a regular basis.

by Donna R on Jun 10th, 2013

Amazing, Caring Doctor. We are blessed that Dr. G is our mom's physician.

|  Request a New Doctor  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2013

Horrible! Does not communicate or pay any attention to the patient. He was in charge of a family members care and when we brought items up that were her daily routine he treated her like she was being punished over the next day or two.. Then acted surprised and like a martyr when we requested a new doctor. Never... Never...Never again!

Aug 22nd, 2012

When I was sent to Dr. Grodzin for care for my pneumonia, this doctor treated me with a combination of disdain and ignorance. When I got out of my first trip to the hospital and the symptoms returned, he put me on four strong antibiotics for supposedly six months. I am an older retired person, and that seemed exorbitant at the time, but thinking he knew what he was doing, I took them for almost three days. When I called his office on the third day with excruciating abdominal pain, and asked him if I had to take the 4th pill that day, he told me You do if you want to get better! At 9 p.m. that evening I had to go to the E.R. the pain and nausea was so bad. I was on an IV for 7 days, I assume to wash the medicine out of my system. I finally asked for another doctor, whereupon he discharged me immediately. Do not go to this doctor! Run the other way!

|  Very intelligent doctor!  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2012

At first he came off as antisocial but after a minute he opened up and told silly jokes to make me feel more comfortable. He is very knowledgeable. He is very particular and has the best standards when it comes to caring for his patients.

Jan 23rd, 2012

Grodzin has been treating me for 4 years. during each visit found him under a dark cloud. He would ask questions During my last visit I would respond He would shout NO you lie. I got up and left.I think the doc. has a mental problem or he is on drugsSTAY AWAY FROM THIS DOC>

|  Dr. Grodzin  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 3rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

For the past month Dr. Grodzin has taken care of my critical ill husband. I could not be more pleased with him. He saved his life. When m...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent Doctor we trust  |  show details
by Mr. St John on Feb 1st, 2010

Dr. Grodzin provided intelligent, informative & kind care. We appreciate the manner we were treated. The new office is beautiful & staff efficient and nice.

by nurse on Dec 31st, 2009

Excellent doctor. working with him, at first he may seem distant but after a while he gets friendly but proffessional. he is great to his patients.

|  One visit was enough  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2009

I accompanied my mother to the first visit at this doctor's office to find out the results of a series of tests. It was obvious that the doctor had not looked at the results, and did a poor job of faking like he was prepared. He said he would review the results, schedule additional tests, and call back later the same day, or the following day. Three days went without a follow-up call, so we are making an appointment with another physician.

|  POOR PHYSICIAN  |  show details
by Scott Stringer, RN on Oct 1st, 2009

As a nurse, it is my duty to express the poor quality of this physician. He is known for discontinuing pain medication and poor vent managment. Most nursing staff have difficulty dealing with him and he is often unliked by families.

by Burt on Mar 29th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Caring professional service at a time when you need it most. Thank you Dr Grodzin. Our family had a need for high quality service and we got it. We feel that our health care is best served by this doctor.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com