A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Groncy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Groncy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Groncy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Groncy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Groncy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Groncy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Groncy practice?
- Dr. Charles Groncy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Groncy practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA.
See Fullerton Allergists and Fullerton Pediatricians.