A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gropper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gropper, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gropper graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gropper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gropper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Gropper practice?
Dr. Charles Gropper practices Dermatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists.