A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Gross is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Marcus Gross MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Gross practice?
- Dr. Charles Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Gross practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clyde, NC.
See Clyde Internists and Clyde Cardiologists.