Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Gross
Dr. Charles Gross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clyde, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gross is affiliated with Haywood Regional Medical Center, Swain County Hospital and St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Gross has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clyde, NC.
Dr. Michael Keogh
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Clyde, NC 0 mi28
Dr. David Peterson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Clyde, NC 0.01 mi29
Dr. Rachel Ash Bernal
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Clyde, NC 0.01 mi22