A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Guidry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Guidry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guidry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guidry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Guidry graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Guidry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Clayton Guidry DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Guidry practice?
- Dr. Charles Guidry has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Guidry practices Critical Care Medicine and Surgical Critical Care near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners and Brooklyn Surgeons.