A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Guidry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Guidry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Guidry graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Guidry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Guidry DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Charles Guidry practice?
- Dr. Charles Guidry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Guidry practices Critical Care Medicine and Surgical Critical Care near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners and Los Angeles Surgeons.