Charles Andrews Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Charles Andrews?

Amazing!!!

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Saved my life! Amazing!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Great doc. Smart, helpful, pensive. He follows up to check on progress. He obviously works hard and studies hard. He is accessible. I did not know that this level of care still existed in modern medicine .

Best Doctor Care

Posted on November 7th, 2014

When I met Dr. Andrews I thought who is this guy. He's like a speeding bullet and with so much information. His due diligence has been a saving grace. My husband came into get a full health screening. Dr. Andrews found something that didn't look right. He kept after it and found that my husband had spleen cancer. We were so thankful that we caught it before it spread and my husband has been full remission for the last four months. This is all because this crazy, funny Dr. took the extra time to figure out what was wrong. We are forever grateful and blessed to have you Dr. Andrews. Your Awesome!

Best doctor ever

Posted on July 10th, 2014

I was a patient until we moved away. He was the best doctor ever always following up and made sure our medications were always dispensed.

Just The Best!

Posted on July 13th, 2013

I just recently found Dr.Andrews. Everything the above reviewers say about him is true! He is a very intelligent, compassionate doctor who has dedicated his life to medicine. I wish I had found him earlier in life ! He really follows through with his patients. He also keeps himself up to date on all new medical and pharmaceutical recomendations though continuing his education. Dr. Andrews is an excellent internist .

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Great doctor. Truly one of the most compassionate, caring, and skilled medical physcians who continually attends professional medical conferences to stay current and returns calls even in the evening or weekends. Excellent doctor.

Posted on March 17th, 2012

He takes as much time as needed. Have been with him for twenty years. He is a wonderful dr. who will call back and tell you all your results, I cant say enough about his bedside manner and how he cares for all his patients.

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr. Andrews is an excellent diagnostician. His alertness found a small growth in my left kidney, which later proved to be cancerous. He sent me to a specialist at UCLA (Dr. Belldegrum), who performed a partial nephrectomy. Dr. Andrews has found problems over the years and thanks to his ability to diagnose and recommend an excellent specialist has contributed to my being alive today.

Best Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Dr. Andrews always goes above and beyond for his patients. He works weekends, and will call you whenever he has information for you.There is a little bit of a wait to see him usually during flu season and times when more people tend to be sick. But this is due(in my opinion) to how good of a physician he is, Quality time with his patients, and the fact there are so many of them

Posted on April 14th, 2011

has been my doc for 15 yrs......just had prostate removal....my indicators were not overly odd....he.. however remained persistent....he hooked me up w/ dr barme .....even more persistant.....these two......saved my life...

The definitely best dr that I've ever had

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. Charles H Andrews listen to you and make sure that u are taken care of the best way possible . He's fast but knows what he is doing. He gives you options . He's very easy going and not so intimidating like some other Dr's. He doesn't make you wait when your in his office. He's very courtesy with all his patient and makes sure that he has done everything possible to help you.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 21st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Andrews for 25 years. He is great. He has always been there for my entire family.