A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Baughman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Baughman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baughman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Baughman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Baughman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Baughman practice?
- Dr. Charles Baughman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Baughman practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.