A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Baughman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baughman
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baughman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Baughman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baughman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Baughman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Baughman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Baughman practice?
- Dr. Charles Baughman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Baughman practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons and Peoria Colorectal Surgeons.