A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Black is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Black has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Black DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Black practice?
- Dr. Charles Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Black practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wise, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Three Rivers, MI and Houston, TX.
See Wise Orthopedic Surgeons.