A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Black is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Black has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Black DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Black practice?
- Dr. Charles Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Black practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wise, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Three Rivers, MI and Houston, TX.
See Wise Orthopedic Surgeons.