A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Campbell, FACS, FICS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Campbell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Campbell practice?
Dr. Charles Campbell practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Eagle Pass, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.