A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Campbell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Campbell, FACS, FICS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Campbell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Campbell FACS, FICS, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Charles Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Campbell practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.