A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Caplan, Otolaryngologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Caplan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Caplan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Caplan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Caplan practice?
- Dr. Charles Caplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Caplan practices Otolaryngology near Renton, WA.
See Renton Otolaryngologists.