inactive

Charles Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Patient
Dr Davis is a Doctor on your behalf. I have been his patient for a number of years and I can say He looks out for your health. He will discuss any medical issue that you are concerned about with an honest answer. I'm an older, however I feel comfortable discussing any heath issues with him. He always checks my historical health issues along with my current state of health. He is a great Doctor and a better person you can count on. I'm glad he is my Dr.

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Davis and Staff
Dr. Davis along with Holley and staff are wonderful. My Mother has transferred her file from another doctor and this staff has made her feel so comfortable and cared for. Holley has taken so much time with her as of late and has reassured her along the way. My Mother In Law is a patient of Dr. Davis also. She suffers from Dementia and at times can be quite entertaining;) Dr. Davis never makes me feel as though he is half listening nor does he give me glances like he knows she is not really aware of what is currently happening. His actions and mannerisms prove how respectful he is of his patients and their families.

March 23rd, 2016
I love her as a doctor..