A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Griffith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Griffith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Griffith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Charles Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Griffith practices Pediatrics near Frankfort, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Gadsden, AL.
See Frankfort Pediatricians.