A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Mann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hayes Mann MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Mann practice?
- Dr. Charles Mann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mann practices Otolaryngology near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clayton, NC and Lillington, NC.
See Cary Otolaryngologists.