A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Moore MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Moore practice?
- Dr. Charles Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Moore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists and Bryan Gastroenterologists.