A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Moore MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Moore practice?
- Dr. Charles Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Moore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Bryan Internists and Bryan Gastroenterologists.