Dr. Charles Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Moore?

August 28th, 2012

Horrible

Yes this doctor lied to me regarding the amount of radiation and potential risks of an injection, which resulted in a very serious side effect.

February 8th, 2012

Hospital Stay

I was taken to Kingwood Hospital on a Sat. morning by ambulance. I have had a sudden drop of pressure and pulse and almost fainted. Was admitted, gave them the name of my cardiologist (Dr. Uddin) and was told that Dr. Moore would be seeing me, as he was on call by the group that weekend. Didn't see Dr. Moore until Sunday evening when he stopped by my room and spent a whooping 5 minutes with me, basically asking questions. His attitude was real bad and it looked and sounded as if he didn't want to be there. Didn't see him again until Monday evening when he came by to discharge me. He didn't introduce himself to either me or my wife on either occasion. Will go back to see Dr. Uddin on my follow-up discharge visit but will probably be looking for another Cardiologist soon.

October 12th, 2011

I liked him

I've been going to Dr. Moore for 3 years and think he is very good. He runs all the tests regularly. He listens well and never seems to be in a hurry. I would recommend him highly.

May 18th, 2011

If my father continued to go to Dr. Moore he would be dead. He wasn't concerned nor did he run the necessary test to find all the blockage that would have lead to a stroke or heart attack. All he kept doing was changing his medication and schedule a follow up. After we changed doctors we found he had 95% blockage on his R Caroid Artery and 90% in the left. He also has multiple blockage in the heart, has blockage on both Kidneys, and in his left arm. In a matter of a few weeks with this new doctor he has had surgery on the right side and is scheduling for the next one.The only test he did run showed irregularity but no one acted on it nor did he advise my father. The got this information for the new doctor.Either he is getting sloppy or he doesn't care anymore but I know one thing I would never recommend Dr. Moore to anyone.

September 21st, 2017