A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moore, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Moore has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Moore MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Moore practice?
- Dr. Charles Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Moore practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.