Dr. Charles Morgan MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Oklahoma City, OK

November 21st, 2015
Possibly the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. He would not listen to my concerns. He refused to believe I had any problems with my vision despite documentation from my optometrist, and never once checked my vision himself. His staff was childish and unprofessional, and lied about questions and requests I made. Because of my experience with Morgan, I'll think twice about ever trusting a doctor again.

March 13th, 2015
Awesome Doctor
I absolutely enjoyed my visit with Dr. Morgan. Really explained everything. Great bedside manner! Wonderful!

January 30th, 2015
THIS MAN TOOK GREAT CARE OF MY GRANDMOTHER, AND NOW I NEED A NEUROLOGIST SO I HOPE TO BE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

January 3rd, 2014
This man needs to retire!!! First of all , the entire staff is most unfriendly, they really could care less you are there. Nursing staff unprofessional, cared more about their next break. As for Dr. Morgan, he is a tired unkept grouchy old doctor, poor bedside manner, yawned and kept looking at his watch while I was trying to talk. Do yourself a favor and head for the door!

January 28th, 2013
Thorough and Professional
Dr Morgan is a thorough and extremely professional, no nonsense neurologist. He diagnosed my long-term issue with dizzy spells and has put me on a path towards overcoming my challenges. I would recommend him to my closest family.

January 6th, 2012
Most Unfriendly
This Doctor has a very poor bedside manner, he needs to retire, hes old and cranky and does not take the time to listen. Complete waste of time. Save your money and find someone who cares. This entire groups office staff is most unfriendly!

November 28th, 2011
One of Oklahoma's premiere neurologists
I have been a patient of Dr. Morgan's for close to twenty years, and find him to be an outstanding neurologist with a no-nonsense approach to diagnosis and ongoing treatment. He is a consummate professional with a quiet, caring attitude, and I consider myself blessed to be in his care during this time. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend him to anyone requiring neurological services or treatment.

January 24th, 2011
Poor bedside manner
Poor bedside manner. Cranky and uncaring,same goes with his staff. Find yourself another neurologist fast

February 15th, 2010
promptly saw me
Dr. Morgan was prompt in seeing me, as a matter of fact, he came out to get me himself. He checked me over thoroughly and gave me several dr.'s to see for my problem.

October 30th, 2009
After my third visit in trying to diagnose the problems I was having (I supplied the doctor with a list of the symptoms I was having and he COMPLETELY dismissed me and merely "glanced" at my list and handed it back) I was completely and utterly disheartened at his lack of caring for what I was going through and his ability to even point me in another direction. If you are referred to this doctor and you have anything other than a stoke (I hear he's very good with that) get a different neurosurgeon.

September 1st, 2009
personal contact (not using staff) unusal
Short waiting time in office, he did a detailed review, fought with Ins co about which medication they wanted used, and made several personal phone calls giving updates, and next step in treatment. Professional but direct. I would recommend him to every family memeber needing a Neurologist. Seems like a good person as well.

December 3rd, 2008
never receive any follow up after any phone calls; staff is not friendly; doctor is minimal at best in conversing & giving input & I've been through a somewhat traumatic experience - little to no compassion or concern