A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrow
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Morrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morrow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Morrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Harvey Morrow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Charles Morrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Morrow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Orthopedic Surgeons.