A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morrow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Morrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Harvey Morrow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Charles Morrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Morrow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Orthopedic Surgeons.