inactive

Charles H Parker MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lexington, SC

2.5

December 19th, 2011
Dr. Parker is the best. I was hosptialized under his care and have been his patient for 11 years. He has always shown care and concern about my medical issues not just handing off meds. While hospitalized I believe he saved my life. By his in depth study of similar medical problems he was able to contact the right specialist and with their help was able to heal my problem. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 17th, 2011
Glad he is leaving!
I hope he finds something he can do to fulfill his life. He really needs to work on his attitude before he can help others.

September 17th, 2011
Very rude and has a problem talking to patients in clear terms they can understand. Treats some like they have no understanding of anything. Has issues with his patients seeing other Drs. for problems other than him. As in seeing a Urologists for stones. Thinks he can handle everything but then he will redirect you when he gets aggravated!

May 4th, 2010
Dr Parker: Best Internist I've Ever Had
Dr. Parker is the best Internist I've ever had. He's professional, dedicated, and smart. He will work with other doctors to properly diagnose and treat his patients.