A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Parker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Health System
- Halifax Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Harrison Parker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Parker practice?
- Dr. Charles Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Parker practices Internal Medicine near South Boston, VA.
See South Boston Internists.