The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Rhodes III
Dr. Charles Rhodes III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Rhodes is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Rhodes III has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Charles Rhodes III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Heather Froehlich
Lebanon, NH 0 mi5
Dr. Arief Suriawinata
Lebanon, NH 0 mi18
Dr. Deborah Ornstein
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Pathology
Lebanon, NH 0 mi26