A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Infirmary Med Cntr
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodgers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Rodgers practice?
Dr. Charles Rodgers practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Rodgers, Dr. Chas Rodgers, Dr. Carl Rodgers, Dr. Chuck Rodgers