A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Spencer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herbert Spencer MD is a male Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Charles Spencer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Spencer practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL and Rockford, IL.
See Columbus Pediatric Specialists.